Waivers and Forms

University-Sponsored Programs are required to use University-provided waiver and permission forms for Programs involving Minors. The Parent/Legal Guardian of a participant must sign and submit required forms before a Minor is allowed to participate. The Program Administrator is responsible for ensuring the following forms have been completed for each Minor participant:

Required waivers and forms are found in Section III.B of the Minors Policy.

Optional waivers are provided below:

Minor Self-Transport Authorization Form